Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Working in a product team focused around one of Enterprai’s core offerings.
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices. Handling complex problems that might arise during solution development and providing field support with creative and rapid solutions. Many tasks you will work on will not have any known solutions - this will require you to research, validate and propose novel ways to solve these difficult problems.
- Taking full ownership of tasks and developing functionalities from the ground up (including infrastructure, security, integrations, APIs, etc). Subsequently supporting and maintaining these solutions.
- Rapidly prototyping features and demonstrating them to the business or customers. Ability to engage in constructive discussions with non-technical people inside and outside the organisation.
- Performing regular code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues. Driving best technology and software development practices.
- Being proactive in questioning the status quo and constantly striving to improve the codebase.
Here are the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge of Python and at least one other programming language.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to take full ownership of tasks.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Working understanding of architectural styles, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience working on service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience working on cloud-native architectures built on public or private clouds, preferably AWS.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- We are looking to hire at all levels of experience.